Maps in Scripture
Welcome to maps in Scripture, a growing resource of maps and places in Scripture.
To add a marker to the map please follow these simple instructions:
- Enter a "Marker Title". This is what will appear as the Header on a pop up window when a cursor hovers over a marker on the map.
- Enter the "Marker Address or GPS Location" address where the place of interest is. If you have the location displayed on the map, then merely click on the location to place the marker and the co-ordinace settings will be automatically placed in the address field. If you are unsure, you can use Google Maps in your browser to find the location and then copy and paste the co-ordinance here.
- Enter a "Marker description". Here you can place any information you want to tell the viewer about the place of interest. If there are any specifics you want on the map, example, A link to a information form, then please start a new line after your description labeled "NOTE" and place any additional information, like email address etc. This information will be used in the background for redirects and will not be displayed publically for security reasons. The marker only becomes public once approved by the administrator.
- Upload an "Image" to go with the marker. Try and upload a image that complements your subject.
- Leave "Marker Category" as "All"
- Click the Check box to prove you are a human.
- Click on the button "Add Marker"
- And you are done. A message will appear to say that once the marker is approved it will become public.
|Jerusalem||The Temple Mount View in Jerusalem||The Temple Mount View|